Everyone fears about aging and often people look for retaining their youthful look. Some of the common signs of premature aging are lines and wrinkles, rough skin texture, dullness of skin’s appearance, larger appearance of pores, blotchiness, and dry skin and age spots. No matter what, signs of premature aging of the skin, hair, brain or body can make any one look older than their actual. Many dieticians, neurologists and dermatologists have worked for years to find the best tricks to turn back the clock and reverse premature aging symptoms.
In case you are noticing any of the symptoms and signs of aging, then there is nothing to worry about. There are many simple ways to retain your youthful look for many more years.
Here are 10 tips to reduce some of the signs of aging.
1. Water: Water is essential to lead a healthy and youthful life. Irrespective of what age you are, water is important to retain the youthfulness of your skin by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on your face. Try to drink enough water daily to keep your skin naturally moisturized. Health experts recommend drinking at least eight to ten glasses of water daily. Along with water also eat fresh fruits and vegetables that are high in water content. At the same time avoid carbonated drinks, coffee and alcoholic drinks to retain that youthful glow of your skin for many more coming years. Water has got many health and beauty benefits. You can know about the benefits here www.top10homeremedies.com.
2. Exercise: Exercise is important at every age and especially when you are crossing the age bar of 40. Regular physical exercise can tone up your bodies. A toned body looks more youthful and refreshing. Also exercise help to strengthen your muscles which is essential to make you look healthier and physically active. Exercise also releases positive endorphins that can help to make you feel young from within. For age appropriate exercises you can always consult a trainer.
3. Maintain ideal body weight: With age it becomes easier for the body to gain more weight as the metabolism rate of the body declines. Extra weight on your body can make you appear look older than your age. This is why it is very essential to make efforts to lose than extra weight. When ideal body weight is maintained, you will automatically look younger. Also with ideal body weight, all the body organs will function effectively and there will be less chance of falling ill.
4. Intake of proper nutrition: Nutrition is important for the body in many ways. One of the best ways to reduce the signs of aging is to regularly consume different types of nutrients that are important for your body. It is essential to bear in mind that healthy nutrition means healthy skin. First of all try to follow a balanced diet plan and if required you can also take supplements but only after consulting a doctor.
5. De-stress: Today’s lifestyle is very competitive and due to which often people stressed. When a person leads a stressful life often he or she looks older than their original age. Whenever there is some stress in your life, try to make efforts to relax yourself. De-stressing can be as simple as taking a quiet bath, cooking your favorite dish, getting a pedicure, listening to music, reading a book, or as elaborate as taking some break and going to a remote location.
6. Daily cleansing routine: Irrespective of your age, you need to follow a proper face cleansing routine. Simple follow a regular daily facial cleansing routine and nothing can stop you from looking younger than your age. But here you may need to change your face cleaning products. Remember that the skin needs different treatments during different age groups. Consult a skin expert to know what types of product is suitable for your skin to retain its youthful glow without stripping moisture from the skin.
7. Retinol: A very simple to prevent the signs of aging is to use an over the counter product with Retinol. Retinol is very effective in lessening the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. You can buy such a product from chemist and beauty shops. Use this product on your face after washing and drying your skin, but never use any moisturizer or other makeup items.
8. Protect your skin from sun: It is very essential to protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun. When skin is exposed to sun for longer time period it loses the youthful appearance. You can do this by applying a moisturizer having right amount of SPF. Get an SPF based moisturizer as per your skin requirement and never leave the house without putting it on your face and other exposed skin areas.
9. Use a face mask: Once a week, use face masks. There are different types of face masks available in the market or you can opt for a natural face mask. Irrespective of what type of face mask you wish to use, it will relax and hydrate your skin. When you apply a face mask, it will moisturize your skin and keep your skin free from dirt and oil. Also it will reduce the pore sizes and make your skin appear younger.
10. Age appropriate makeup: A great way to look younger is to apply age appropriate make up. Instead of heavy and loud make up, try to keep your makeup light and natural so that the skin breathes better. When applying makeup, give more focus on your eyes. Use concealer to make the appearance of wrinkles, fine line and dark eye shadows appear less visible.
To conclude, with the above mentioned tips you can easily prevent many of the signs of aging and that too without spending too much of your money. Many of these tips are easy and will take years of your face and body. But before trying the tips, you need to bear in mind that the tips will have different effect on different people and you need to devote both time and patience before seeing positive results.